Saturday, November 25, 2017

November 2017 OnStage Display Stamper

Good evening stampers!  Who wants a sneak peek?  Over the next 2 days I will be sharing the gorgeous samples I created for the display boards at OnStage.  My samples will feature three different stamp sets, a few new Designer Series Papers, a new ribbon and some new punches.  Please be sure to check back daily for the newest post!  You won't want to miss out!

My cards tonight feature a sweet stamp set called Fruit Basket.  This stamp set is filled with fruit images, a bowl, a basket (which I have turned into a blanket), and sentiments that all coordinate with fruit!


For the Fruit Basket Stamp Set- it is part of a suite called Tutti-Fruitti and it's adorable!  There's a fun 6" x 6" Tutti-Fruitti Designer Series Paper Stack which has LOTS of fun summer colors!  As you can see from my card above- the Real Red card base with the watermelon DSP really pops!  It's totally cute paper!  As I mentioned above- the red blanket is actually a wire basket stamp turned upside down.  The pear images were punched out using the brand new Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack which is a pack of 4 mini punches.  

My second card was created with the same product suite as the first card.  The strawberry paper is my favorite.  It's so cute!


See that cute little ribbon?  That's the new Night of Navy 3/8" Corduroy Ribbon.  This new ribbon is AMAZING!  It's so velvety soft and it ties really well!  I wish it came in many colors!
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have enjoyed my projects for tonight!

Please click the next button to continue along our hop!  There are several other Display Stampers with gorgeous projects to share!












No comments:

Post a Comment